Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cesar Millans Online Coaching Course


If you want to train your dog in the basics of obedience, then we recommend our little ebook on canineelement called "The Great Fido Kit"- In case you haven't noticed, we are having our half price sale and you can pick it up for $19.95! That's a deal!

But even though I've had dogs all of my life, and we mastered the basics of obedience, I personally have not always been able to master the art of being a good "pack leader". Not until I was fortunate enough to come across Cesar Millan - The Dog Whisperer.
If you watch TV at all or ever visit a book store, then I'm sure you've probably seen him or at least heard about him. Cesar takes a different approach to training - actually he calls it rehabilitating unbalanced dogs and training the owners to see the world through their dog's eyes. I find him and his way with canines totally amazing.
He's just launched his new website: http://www.cesarmillaninc.com
and I was delighted to see he is offering an interactive 6 month online coaching course for only $129.95. Bailey says check it out!

No comments: